This page describes the ways the website www.scattispontanei.com is managed, with reference to the processing of personal data of users who consult it. The information is provided pursuant to art. 13 and 14 of the EU General Data Protection Regulation 2016/679 (GDPR) to those who interact with the web services of Scatti Spontanei.
Scatti Spontanei – Max D’Alessandro, in the name of the company owner, Massimo D’Alessandro
Registered office: via Giuseppe Albanese Ruffo, 34 – 00173 Roma
Place of business: viale Antonio Ciamarra, 259 – 00173 Roma
VAT number: 09447341000
Owner email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
TYPES OF PROCESSED DATA
The computer systems and software procedures used to run this website, as well as third-party identifiers that are integrated in it, they acquire, in normal operation, certain personal data which are then implicity transmitted to the use of Internet communication protocols. This information is not collected to be associated with identified interested parties, but by nature could, through processing and association with data held by third parties, allow users to be identified.
This category of data includes IP addresses or computer domain names used by users who connect to the site, URI (Uniform Resource Identifier) addresses of the requested resources, time of the request, the method used to submit the request to the server, the size of the file obtained in response, the numerical code indicating the status of the response given by the server (successful, error, etc.), the country of origin, the browser characteristics and the operating system used by the visitor, the various temporal connotations of the visit (for example, the time spent on each page)and the details of the path followed within the site, with particular reference to the sequence of pages consulted, parameters related to the operating system and the user’s IT environment.
Data provided by users/visitors
Personal data can be freely provided by the user (interested) through the contact form or through the document exchange platform on the site.
Purpose of processing
The owner processes the user’s personal data in accordance with the general principles of lawfulness, correctness, transparency, relevance and non-redundancy, especially for:
– fulfilling the user’s quotation requests submitted through the contact form;
– the execution of a contract with the user and/or the execution of pre-contractual measures, through the documentary exchange with the customer that will take place through the appropriate platform;
– complying with the legal obligation, with a regulation, with the Community law or with any other order of Supervisory Authority;
– exercisingthe owner’s rights, for example the right of defence in court;
– analysing the user behaviour in order to measure traffic and manage the statistics in anonymous form of users, with the aim of improving the services offered;
– purposes of commercial communication.
METHOD OF DATA PROCESSING
The owner shall take appropriate security measures to prevent unauthorised access to, disclosure, modification or destruction of personal data. The processing is carried out using computer and/ or telematic tools, with organizational methods and logic strictly related to the purposes indicated in this statement.
DATA STORAGE PERIOD
Collected personal data will be stored only for the time required by the service purposes for which they are collected by the owner.
When the data will no longer be necessary for the achievement of the purposes of the Data Controller, they will be deleted and, therefore, from that moment on, it will no longer be possible for the user to exercise his rights according to in art. 15 et seq of EU Regulation 2016/679, listed in the appropriate paragraph of this policy.
RIGHTS OF USERS
Users may exercise the following rights, pursuant to art. 15 et seq. of the EU Regulation 2016/679:
– to object to the processing of their data: the interested party may object to the processing of his data when this occurs on a legal basis other than consent;
– to access to their data: the interested party has the right to obtain information on the data processed by the data controller on certain aspects of the processing and to receive a copy of those data;
– to verify and request correction: the interested party can verify the correctness of his data and request their update or correction;
– to obtain the restriction of processing: when certain conditions are met, the interested party may request the restriction of the processing of data; in this case, the data controller will not process the data for any other purpose than their storage;
– to obtain the cancellation or removal of personal data: under the conditions of the art. 17 of the Regulation, the interested party may request the deletion of their data by the owner;
-to lodge a complaint: the interested party may lodge a complaint to the competent supervisory authority concerning the processing of personal data.
Users can exercise these rights by contacting Scatti Spontanei – Max D’Alessandro via e-mail at: email@example.com